100% Biodegradable & Compostable.
A lovely, sustainable accessory for your next trip or gym visit…
The soap holder itself might look like plastic but it’s made from a wood-based bioplastic (in other words liquid wood) called Arboform which is composed of natural materials like lignin (30%), cellulose (60%), beech wood, flex and hemp fibres.
In order to produce liquid wood, all these natural materials are heated to create a fibre composite that can be machine processed into shaped parts, but which, unlike the synthetic thermoplastics, is compostable.
What we like the most:
– the fact that it is 100% biodegradable at the end of its life
– it can be home-composted or even burnt
– it is innovative, environmentally-friendly product
– its slightly woody odour
– is lighter than synthetic plastics
– it is water resistant and strong
– it’s small, practical, minimalist design
The soap dish itself comes with integrated ridges to help the soap stay dry but please, keep it dry between uses and shake water off your soap before placing it into the case.
Soap case measurements: 9 x 6.5 x 3,5 cm