Brave Soles are ethically made from fairly traded or recycled materials in the Dominican Republic.
The Aventura (adventurer in Spanish) is for those who want a sustainably made pair of sandals that can take the trails and the city streets - all in a day's work.
For all your daily adventures! The perfect sandal for family days out, work or an evening out when you want flats.
With distinct arch support, secure ankle straps and Brave Soles' signature hand-cut upcycled tyre soles, the Aventura makes the perfect travel buddy.
This style is a great fit for most feet: from narrow to slightly wider than average. Leather will contour to your feet and the Aventuras will have a little bit of give on the toe strap that will allow for a snug but relaxed fit for your feet.
This style also has moderate arch support, which is helpful for those with high arches.
Comes in a cloth bag.
- Hand crafted with ethically sourced and fairly traded leather
- Handcut, upcycled tyre soles
- No break-in period "aka" instant comfort
- Super cushy foam core mid-sole
- Handmade leather footbed
- Slightly raised heel for extra impact absorption
- Comes with gentle arch-support